Tuesday, July 09, 2013

The Web Player

Again a great day, because I publish now my "Aurora Player" web app. This my second Chrome packaged app that I created. With this app you can play all your favorite videos in an ambient light effect.

This app is a rewritten version of my Windows Store app. And it includes improvement in the user interface and its 'Atmosphere lighting' engine of the "Turn Off the Lights" browser extension.

Features Overview:
  • Play all file types: '3gp', '3gpp', 'avi', 'flv', 'mov', 'mpeg', 'mpeg4', 'mp4', 'webm', 'wmv'
  • Right click to open the player control 
  • Mini player mode
  • Option to show/hide the Stars background
  • Option to add subtitle 
  • Option to change the background color
  • Option to change the background image
  • Option to increase/decrease the blur
  • Option to increase/decrease the spread
  • And more...

You can get my Aurora Player on this website:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aurora-player/hffkcdfnepngeimbakeicmdndgbapook
If you have feedback about this app, please submit it on this website.

Flattr this blog

Popular Posts