Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Opening Bell

I'm so excited today that I can finally launch my "Finance Toolbar" app. It's my first Chrome packaged app that I created. And a Chrome app like you've never seen before. Get real-time stock quotes & charts, currency conversions, or track your portfolio and more.

Features Overview:
  • You can add and remove easy the stocks in my option page,
  • Change the speed of the dynamic scrollbar,
  • Option to show your four favorites currency with mini graph,
  • Option to show the graph of that stock,
  • Option to invert the color red and green (for Asia users),
  • Increase or decrease the width of the toolbar,
  • Change the font type and the height,
  • and more.
You can get my Finance Toolbar on this website:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/finance-toolbar/bjfjdmjlhpcmlnmaakkmhkcnhecjfenn
If you have feedback about this app, please submit it on this website.

Flattr this blog

Popular Posts